Single Switch is used to operate S2VT valves. It features a rocker style, momentary
contact, DM configured Carlingtech switch and a custom PCB.
Double seals on LEDs and rocker stem make it waterproof (IP 66) from the front
panel to withstand exposed conditions on any kind of RV location
Integral high brightness LEDs -GREEN lights when valve is closed, RED when the
valve is Open. 2 switches may be used to operate from different locations, connecting
via IP 66 cables to controller ports on the S2VT; may also used as an 'add-a
-2nd switch' in combination with Double Switch Panel DM PN: 5887-DM30-S2VT-DSP
for 2 or more valve applications, for example, Black, Gray and Galley tanks.
In the most common and typical cases the switch assembly simply slots into
into an industry standard cutout in the RV panel. A dress plate is included
for optional mounting or for panels too thick to permit direct mounting. It
is also fully compatible with older DM SVT valves as a drop in replacement.
Item compatible with Single Switch:
• IP 66 cable DM PN 5846-IP66 20' Rnd. Cable Ass. Each switch requires
one IP 66 interface cable.
Item Single Switch is often used in combination with:
• Double switch panel DM PN 5847-RV Dbl SW PNL
SINGLE SWITCH PN 5787- DM30 - SVT TECHNICAL DATA
• Type: Flush mount, momentary contact rocker with custom PCB assembly
• Sealing: Switch sealed with dual seals around LEDs and rocker stem
• IP rating: IP66 & IP68 from front panel
• Hole cutout: Industry standard 0.830” x 1.450” hole.
• Panel thickness (direct panel mount): Min: 0.030 inch [0.76mm] Max:
0.187 inch [4.75 mm]
• Panel thickness (optional dress plate mount): Max: 1 inch [25.4 mm]
• Rear clearance requirement: 1.92 Inch measured from front of panel (switch
• Interface: Connects via 6/4 RJ 11 socket, gold plated contacts on rear
• Actuator: Aesthetic symmetrically curved, black nylon
• Illumination: Internal Bright RED and GREEN LEDs, ballasted for 12 V
• Lens - Dual prismatic, clear polycarbonate set in rocker
• Operating life: 50,000 cycles min
• Industry certfication: Carlingtech Switch meets MIL Std 202F, MIL Std
810C, UL 1500, ISO 8846, IEC 60529 and BS 5490
Single Switch Installation Instructions are covered in document link below: