System Master Switch is an optional accessory item, recommended for all Pro-Series valve kits. This 2 position, rocker style switch, custom built for DM, is front sealed IP66 and fits industry standard slot. Size, style and looks match DM PN 5787 – DM30 – SVT Single switch used to operate the valve. 20 Amp rating easily switches on/off up to 3 valves operated simultaneously from the 12 VDC line. The integral power-on LED clearly indicates when the system is active. Master switch is used to enable/disable the system, for example when the RV is in motion and during hooking up etc. At power-up it ensures all valves will ‘home’ to their safe, closed position.
SYSTEM MASTER SWITCH 5890-DM30-20Amp SW TECHNICAL DATA
• Type: Flush mount, 2 position rocker, custom styled to match Single S2VT operator switch.
• Sealing: Switch sealed with seals around LED and rocker stem
• Rating: 4-14 V DC, 20 Amp
• IP rating: IP66 & IP68 from front panel
• Hole cutout: Industry standard 0.830” x 1.450” hole.
• Panel thickness (direct panel mount): Min: 0.030 inch [0.76mm] Max: 0.250 inch [6.35 mm]
• Panel thickness (optional dress plate mount): Max: 1 inch [25.4 mm]
• Rear clearance requirement: 1.92 Inch measured from front of panel (switch seating surface)
• Connnections: 12 V In, 12 V Out (switched), and Ground for power On-LED.
• Terminals: 1/4”(6.3mm) Quick Connect, Industry standard
• Actuator: Aesthetic symmetrically curved, black nylon
• Actuator Travel: 18 Degrees
• Illumination: Bright RED or GREEN LED (depends on stock), internally wired and ballasted.
• Lens – Single prismatic, clear polycarbonate set in rocker
• Operating life: 50,000 cycles min
• Certfication: MIL Std 202F, MIL Std 810C, UL 1500, ISO 8846, IEC 60529 and BS 5490
System Master Switch Installation Instructions are covered in document link below:
DM93 System Master Switch Installation
PDF Files open in a new window – view in browser or save for off-line viewing or printing