This Kit combines 2nd Gen. Waste Master Enclosure PN 5856, Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911 and Vent Assembly Kit 5903. The kit has everything needed, except the Hose, to mount the enclosure and store a Waste Master 20 Ft hose with nozzle PN 5816 with the hose permanently connected. This eliminates the need to disconnect every time. The system totally simplifies waste management - the most challenging task for RVers. The hose sold separately, uses patented 'Stay-Put' Technology with 4:1 collapsibility so a 20 ft hose stores easily in the enclosure with the nozzle.
The Mounting Bracket Kit includes the Bracket and matching 3/8", SAE hardware. The Bracket is a steel part, preformed, drilled and powder coat finished in Black and mounts to the underside of the RV (5th Wheel or Travel Trailer) I-Beam or Chassis with self tapping screws. Using 4 point support the bracket firmly anchors the enclosure by its outer 'wings' using the included hardware.
The Vent Assembly allows the hose to readily extend or retract with dump valves closed. The kit comes with a Female Cam Loc pre threaded with 3/4" NPT hole to fit Air Release Valve (ARV); other required fittings, piping and elbow are all included. The ARV permits air flow in and out of the hose but seals up instantly in presence of liquid flow allowing completely normal drain operation.
Documents listed in the 'Install' Tab show the user how to determine the bracket and enclosure location based on the RV's sewer outlet location and other relevant features and how to mount the Vent Assembly. A wide range of adjustment is feasible. A key factor is the 'Drop Height' defined as the distance from the bottom of the I-Beam to the top of the enclosure. The Mounting Bracket Kit allows drop-height adjustment from 1 to 4 inches, covering majority of applications. If your RV configuration requires greater drop height or needs the sewer outlet relocated, please contact us for a possible solution. We have assisted many RVers successfully customize their system.
To hook up, just open the enclosure door, grab the convenient nozzle handle, pull out the hose and plug the nozzle into the ground inlet. To store, close the nozzle valve, pull it out, collapse the hose back into the enclosure to re-store it with the nozzle. It's that simple. The hose can be removed should the need arise.
If you need help we will gladly provide any advice and hand holding needed
and share with you examples of other installations. Man's mind when stretched
to new dimensions never shrinks back to the old - once you enjoy the convenience
of a permanently connected hose you will never go back to the old ways! RVers
who have this system are simply overjoyed with it and are sharing their stories
with others. So will you!
Item compatible with PN 5913 Kit:
• PN 5816 Waster Master 20 Foot Hose
Waste Master Kits offer more cost effective shipping and ordering ease. Listed
below are all the Waste Master kits we offer:
• Kit PN 5912: Enclosure PN 5856 and Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911
• Kit PN 5913: Enclosure PN 5856, Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911 and Vent assembly Kit PN 5903
• Kit PN 5914: Enclosure PN 5856, Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911, Vent assembly Kit PN 5903 and Waste Master 20 Ft Hose with Nozzle PN 5816
• Kit PN 5915: Enclosure PN 5856, Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911, Waste Master 20 Ft Hose with Nozzle and Female Cam Loc Kit PN 5817
KIT PN 5913 TECHNICAL DATA
ENCLOSURE PN 5856
• Max. Width at Top: 17"
• Material: ABS
• Bottom and side wall thickness: 0.1"(100 mil)
• Top Wall Thickness: 0.15"(150 mil) at middle increasing to 0.2 (200 mil) at mounting wings
• Storage Capacity: Stores WM 20 Foot hose complete with nozzle, PN 5816
• Storage Options: Primary - as Permanently connected Hose configuration; Optionally - Hose storage only.
• Security: Door Lock included
• Hinge Protection: Restraints limit door swing to approx. 150 Deg, eliminate hinge stress; smoothens hose exit
• Hose Entry Hole Dia: 4" (Cutout required as part of install in permanently connected hose configuration)
• Hose Entry Direction: Either side wall; right or left side entry option
• Hose Entry Hole Location: 12"( +/- 1/2") from front, 2 7/8" below mounting 'wing'
MOUNTING BRACKET KIT PN 5911
• Type: Preformed, pre-drilled custom bracket for mounting Enclosure PN 5856
• Overall Size: 21.5" Long x 17" Wide x 0.95" High
• Material: Hot Rolled Mild Steel ASTM A1011 CS Type B Sheet
• Thickness: 14 Gauge
• Finish: Powder coated
• Color: Black
• Mounting to RV: Mounts to I-Beam or Chassis with 6 Self tapping Screws, included (see below HW)
• Mounting to Enclosure: 4 point anchor support at enclosure 'wings' using 3/8" HW, included (see below HW)
• Mounting Hole Matrix: 20.5" front to back; 15.4" side to side
• Self Tapping Screws, Hex Head, 1/4" x 3/4" Length, Qty 6 (pre-drilling of pilot hole required)
• Tap bolts, Hex Head, 3/8" x 16 TPI, 4.5" Length, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 4
• Flat washers 13/16" OD, 13/32" ID. 0.065 Thick, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 24
• Lock Washers, External, 21/16" OD, 13/32" ID. 0.065 Thick, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 8
• Hex Nuts, 3/8" x 16 TPI, 0.325 Height, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 12
• Cap Nuts, External, 3/8" ID x 16 TPI, 0.51 Total Height, Steel Nickel plated, Qty 4
• Semi Flex Tubing, Black, 9/16" OD, 7/16" ID, 20" (cut as needed to cover exposed bolt shanks)
• Drop height adjustment range: From 0.95" Min: to 4" Max. (between I-Beam bottom to Enclosure top)
VENT ASSEMBLY KIT PN 5903 TECHNICAL DATA
CAM LOC FITTING
• Type: Industrial Grade, Leak Proof Female fitting using Cam Loc Technology
• ID: 3.125" (fits over 3" ID plumbing)
• Length: 4.32" (without Cap)
• Length: 4.9" Max (with cap engaged measured over ring retainer boss)
• Max width across levers closed: 5.55"
• Max width across levers open: 9.7"
• Insertion depth over 3" ID Plumbing: 0.5" Min.
• Mounting method: ABS glue
• Cap: Male Cam Loc with Chain and Ring retainer included
• Sealing: Rubber gasket pre-installed in Female Cam Loc
• Threading: 3/4" NPT Pre-threaded to fit Air Release Valve
• Material: ABS
• Color: Black
• Click to view: Cam Loc System Dimensions Doc. WM 78
AIR RELEASE VALVE
• Type: Poly Flotation Ball and internal Ring seal
• Height: 5 " Max, with Cap, including 3/4" NPT male threaded shank
• Height: 4.25 "with cap, excluding threaded shank
• Body Barrel OD: 1.55"
• Max Body OD: 1.85"
• Max Cap OD: 1.7"
• Cap Threading: 3/4" Garden Hose
• 3/4" FNPT to FNPT Qty1
• 3/4" MNPT to Quick Connect Qty 2
• 3/4" MNPT to FNPT 90 Deg Elbow Qty 1
LDPE SEMI-RIGID PIPE
• ID: 0.725"
• OD: 0.825"
• Wall Thickness: 50 mil (0.05")
• Length supplied: 4 Ft +/- 3 " (to be cut as needed based on application)
SHIPPING (Whole Kit - Enclosure, Bracket with HW and Vent Assembly Kit)
• Shipping Dimensions: 47" x 9" x 17" (ships cardboard wrapped)
• Shipping Weight: 21 Lbs
2nd Gen ENCLOSURE, MOUNTING BRACKET and VENT ASSEMBLY KIT INSTALLTION INSTRUCTIONS
The links below provide a set of companion documents related to the Waste
Master System installation.
Select the applicable documents and follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
WM81 Waste Master 2nd Gen Enclosure and Bracket Kit install instructions
WM88 Mounting Bracket Dimensions
WM89 Drop Height and HW configuration
WM91 Vent Assembly Kit install instructions
WM90 Waste Master System User Manual - UNDER PREP - Coming soon!
WM78 Cam Loc System Dimensions
PDF Files open in a new window - view in browser or save for off-line viewing or printing