This kit provides the new 2nd Gen. WM Hose enclosure PN 5856 with Mounting
Bracket Kit PN 5911. The complete Waste Master 20 Ft Hose folds in a U-shape
inside the Enclosure. Click
here to see graphic showing hose inside enclosure. Mounting Bracket Kit for enclosure mounting provides easy installation
and wide adjustment range. Meant for 5th wheels and travel trailers, enclosure
can be mounted so the hose stays permanently connected. Vent Kit PN 5903 allows
air release for easy Hose extend and retract.
This Kit provides the 2nd Gen.WM Enclosure PN 5856 and the Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911. The enclosure not only stores a complete WM 20 Ft hose with nozzle PN 5816, it can be mounted so the hose can stay permanently connected, eliminating the need to disconnect every time. The system totally simplifies waste management - the most challenging task for RVers. The hose sold separately, uses patented Sta-Put technology with 4:1 collapsibility so a 20 ft hose stores easily in the enclosure with the nozzle.
The Mounting Bracket Kit includes the Bracket and matching 3/8 inch, SAE hardware set needed to mount the Enclosure. The Bracket is a steel part, preformed, drilled and powder coat finished in Black and mounts to the underside of the RV (5th Wheel or Travel Trailer) I-Beam or Chassis with self tapping screws. Using 4 point support the bracket firmly anchors the enclosure by its outer 'wings' using the included hardware.
Documents listed in the 'Install' Tab show the user how to determine the bracket and enclosure location based on the RV's sewer outlet location and other relevant features. A wide range of adjustment is feasible. A key factor is the 'Drop Height' defined as the distance from the bottom of the I-Beam to the top of the enclosure. The Mounting Bracket Kit allows Drop Height adjustment from 1 to 4 inches, covering majority of applications. If your RV configuration requires greater drop height or needs the sewer outlet relocated, please contact us for a possible solution. We have assisted many RVer's successfully customize their system. There may be unique situations where extensive modifications may be required which the user may not wish to undertake. In this case the Bracket Kit may be used to mount the enclosure to simply store, retrieve and restore the hose in a neat, convenient, user friendly manner.
To hook up, just open the enclosure door, grab the convenient nozzle handle, pull out the hose and plug the nozzle into the ground inlet. To store, close the nozzle valve, pull it out, collapse the hose back into the enclosure to re-store it with the nozzle. It's that simple. The hose can be removed should the need arise.
If you need help we will gladly provide any advice and hand holding needed
and share with you examples of other installations. Man's mind when stretched
to new dimensions never shrinks back to the old - once you enjoy the convenience
of a permanently connected hose you will never go back to the old ways! RVers
who have this system are simply overjoyed with it and are sharing their stories
with others. So will you!
Items compatible with PN 5912 Kit:
• PN 5816 Waster Master 20 Foot Hose
• PN 5903 Vent Assembly Kit.
• PN 5817 Waste Master 20 Foot Hose Kit
For Permanently connected hose system use PN 5816 (20 Ft Hose) and PN 5903 (Vent Assembly Kit). The Vent Assembly Kit includes Female Cam Loc fitting with a 3/4 " pre-threaded hole for the release valve. This allows the hose to extend and retract with dump valves closed for the ultimate in convenience.
PN 5817 Hose kit comprises the 20 Ft. Hose PN 5816 and Female Cam Loc fitting. It can be used as a Hose Store only system or in the Permanently connected configuration but requires a dump valve be 'open' during hose extend or retract. This method is used if the Vent Assembly Kit PN 5903 is not mounted or used for any reason. The preferred and recommended method for permanently connected configuration is the one above using PNs 5816 and 5903.
Waste Master Kits offer more cost effective shipping and ordering ease. Listed
below are all the Waste Master kits we offer:
• Kit PN 5912: Enclosure PN 5856 and Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911
• Kit PN 5913: Enclosure PN 5856, Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911 and Vent assembly Kit PN 5903
• Kit PN 5914: Enclosure PN 5856, Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911, Vent assembly Kit PN 5903 and Waste Master 20 Ft Hose with Nozzle PN 5816
• Kit PN 5915: Enclosure PN 5856, Mounting Bracket Kit PN 5911, Waste Master 20 Ft Hose with Nozzle and Female Cam Loc Kit PN 5817
KIT PN 5912 TECHNICAL DATA
ENCLOSURE PN 5856
• Dimensions - Main Enclosure 46" Long x 8.50" high x 14"
wide (Excludes mounting 'Wings' either side at top)
• Mounting 'Wings': 46" Long x 1.5" wide extend each side at top
• Max. Width at Top: 17"
• Material: ABS
• Bottom and side wall thickness: 0.1"(100 mil)
• Top Wall Thickness: 0.15"(150 mil) at middle increasing to 0.2 (200 mil) at mounting wings
• Storage Capacity: Stores WM 20 Foot hose complete with nozzle, PN 5816
• Storage Options: Primary - as Permanently connected Hose configuration; Optionally - Hose storage only.
• Security: Door Lock included
• Hinge Protection: Restraints limit door swing to approx. 150 Deg, eliminate hinge stress; smoothens hose exit
• Hose Entry Hole Dia: 4" (Cutout required as part of install in permanently connected hose configuration)
• Hose Entry Direction: Either side wall; right or left side entry option
• Hose Entry Hole Location: 12"( +/- 1/2") from front, 2 7/8" below mounting 'wing'
MOUNTING BRACKET KIT PN 5911
• Type: Preformed, predrilled custom bracket for mounting Enclosure PN 5856
• Overall Size: 21.5" Long x 17" Wide x 0.95" High
• Material: Hot Rolled Mild Steel ASTM A1011 CS Type B Sheet
• Thickness: 14 Gauge
• Finish: Powder coated
• Color: Black
• Mounting to RV: Mounts to I-Beam or Chassis with 6 Self tapping Screws, included (see below HW)
• Mounting to Enclosure: 4 point anchor support at enclosure 'wings' using 3/8" HW, included (see below HW)
• Mounting Hole Matrix: 20.5" front to back; 15.4" side to side
• Self Tapping Screws, Hex Head, 1/4" x 3/4" Length, Qty 6 (pre-drilling of pilot hole required)
• Tap bolts, Hex Head, 3/8" x 16 TPI, 4.5" Length, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 4
• Flat washers 13/16" OD, 13/32" ID. 0.065 Thick, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 24
• Lock Washers, External, 21/16" OD, 13/32" ID. 0.065 Thick, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 8
• Hex Nuts, 3/8" x 16 TPI, 0.325 Height, Steel Zinc plated, Qty 12
• Cap Nuts, External, 3/8" ID x 16 TPI, 0.51 Total Height, Steel Nickel plated, Qty 4
• Semi Flex Tubing, Black, 9/16" OD, 7/16" ID, 20" (cut as needed to cover exposed bolt shanks)
• Drop height adjustment range: From 0.95" Min: to 4" Max. (between I-Beam bottom to Enclosure top)
SHIPPING (Whole Kit - Enclosure, Bracket and HW)
• Shipping Dimensions: 47" x 9" x 17" (ships cardboard wrapped)
• Shipping Weight: 20 Lbs
2nd GEN. ENCLOSURE AND MOUNTING BRACKET KIT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The links below provide a set of companion documents related to the Waste
Master System installation.
Select the applicable documents and follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
WM81 Waste Master 2nd Gen Enclosure and Bracket Kit install instructions
WM88 Mounting Bracket Dimensions
WM89 Drop Height and HW configuration
WM91 Vent Assembly Kit install instructions
WM90 Waste Master System User Manual - UNDER PREP - Coming soon!
WM78 Cam Loc System Dimensions
PDF Files open in a new window - view in browser or save for off-line viewing or printing
I have been a customer of Waster Master for the past four years and have been a RV’er for the past 25 years, owning class A motorhomes and 5th wheels. In my years of RV’ing the most unpleasant experience is black and grey water dumping. The bayonet style hook ups are at best inefficient and at worst a smelly unsanitary condition.
Four years ago I purchased a 2006 Alpine Apex that was fitted with the Waste Master System. After learning the workings of the system, I am extremely satisfied with the various functions the system performs. From the nozzle with open/close positions that prevent unwanted spills, to the clear plastic window at the nozzle, to determine the clean out is finished.
Friends who have RV’s and have seen how my system works, are quite interested in Waste Master, with the idea of retrofitting their vehicle or the purchase of RV’s equipped with this system. That is however, a limited option within the industry.
I do believe this is a far superior system compared to present archaic systems being installed in today’s RV’s. This to me seems to be a very strong selling point in the making of rv’s and I’m surprised more of the industry hasn’t upgraded to Waste Master. This is a system that is not limited to just Class A motorhomes, in my humble opinion.
I believe that my next purchase of a class A motorhome or other type of RV will be influenced by whether this system is installed.
We purchased our Waste Master hose a few months back but really wanted to add the hose storage to get the full benefit. We purchased the storage box from Drain Master but were not comfortable with the installation because of the possibility of drilling into one of our holding tanks. We called Drain Master for some advice. One of the first things they asked was if we would be in the area of their shop in Hollister, Ca in the near future. As luck would have it we had a trip planned to Monterey during the summer. They told us to come by and they would be happy to do the install for us. From the minute we showed up we were treated like family. Doug and everyone in the office were super friendly and invited us into the warehouse to look at other products and accessories. The installation was flawless and looks and functions as good as a manufacturer install. The system is amazing and turns one of the more unpleasant necessities of RVing into a clean and simple process. Great product, amazing service and great people!
Just had my Sewer Drain System upgraded with a Drain Master (RV Waste Master System) in Hollister, CA. They performed a great custom fit on my 2016 Solitude 300GK. Their craftsmanship and attention to detail is next to none in this category. This will make our hook-ups and stops so much easier, as we travel throughout the country...
J. Gross in California
Let us know what you think about Drain Master