FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 21, 2017
Drain Master RV & Marine
CUSTOMIZED RV WASTE SYSTEMS INSTALLED ON SITE
Environmentally friendly, Easy to Use, & Sanitary
HOLLISTER, CA: Drain Master is now offering custom installs on their state of the art RV waste systems and products – valves, hoses, and storage. It’s now possible to outfit your RV with the best waste system and actually look forward to dumping your holding tanks!
The new Drain Master Pro-Series waste valves are operated by a control module, vastly improving reliability and performance. With two simple open/close switches located on the inside and outside of the RV for your convenience, dumping your tanks has never been easier! The Waste Master sewer hose is the top rated hose on the market; and, the company now offers the Waste Master Sewer Hose Storage System that is convenient, sanitary, and saves time! Your RV may be adaptable to a permanently connected sewer hose system. Our customer’s tell us that this is THE best solution for making this nasty task, pleasurable.
There is no disputing that RVers dislike the task of emptying their holding tanks. Drain Master’s product line was born from this dirty, stinky challenge. But every RV is different and what is right for your RV? We make products for all types of RVs and we provide personalized installation and service at our headquarters. It’s likely that you will meet the inventor and owner, Doug Swarts! Doug was a full-time RVer for 10 years. He invented the Electric Waste Valve, Drain Master, and the Waste Master Hose System and oversees all installs. With Doug at the helm, this company’s line of industrial quality sewer hoses and electric waste valves has made dumping RV holding tanks as easy as putting gas in your car.
The Waste Master sewer hose is the strongest hose on the market. For some, storage of the hose was an issue. Drain Master has solved this issue with their new Waste Master Sewer Hose Storage System; a locking enclosure that installs under the RV and allows for the option of keeping your hose permanently connected. Waste Management Automation is now available, making the dumping process completely uneventful!
- Located near CA coast in an area full of adventures – Monterey, Silicon Valley and more Personalized Service
- Installs are overseen by the inventor insuring that you receive the best possible waste setup for your RV.
- Nearly 25 years of experience
- The RV waste specialists. Have a question about dumping your tanks, we’ve got the answer!
- Overnight RV parking
- Review: “Just had my Sewer Drain System upgraded with a Drain Master (RV Waste Master System) in Hollister, CA. They performed a great custom fit on my 2016 Solitude 300GK. Their craftsmanship and attention to detail is next to none in this category. This will make our hook-ups and stops so much easier, as we travel throughout the country…” J. Gross
- RV Blog Articles
- Let’s RV: http://letsrv.com/master-waste-disposal-drainmaster/
- Drain Master Blog – Storage: http://drainmaster.com/main/2017/06/23/rv-sewer-hose-storage/
- Drain Master Blog – Valves: http://drainmaster.com/main/2017/06/08/drain-master-waste-valve-differences/
Redesigned with You in Mind
We are proud to launch our newly redesigned website, www.hepvo.com. This is not just a Waterless RV P-Trap, but can be used in your home, boat, and even Tiny Homes!
Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier, more enjoyable way to learn about this innovative product, the Waterless P-Trap.
The website is a clean design, to help visitors easily navigate to the most relevant information on the topics they are seeking.
- What is HepvO?
- Installation & Maintenance
- And more!
Current and prospective customers will find that we’ve added a large amount of new content, including a slideshow, videos, social media links, and a blog. Among the new features, we’ve included a FAQ page completely derived from specific customer questions over the past five years.
The new design is fully responsive on mobile devices, making it easy to view on all web browsers, tablets, and phones.
Explore the site to learn more about the variety of applications where HepvO solves your plumbing issues anywhere you have a p-trap that does not get year-round/continuous use! A special thanks to the Wavin marketing department for the huge role they played in this endeavor.
Drain Master Electric Waste Valve Differences
We get asked a lot “What’s the difference in the Premium and Pro-Series valves?” The actual valve is the same physically so no additional installation steps are needed to interface with your existing plumbing. The difference for the Premium electric waste valve versus the Pro-Series is in the actual operational flexibility. The Pro Series valve is easier to connect the power 12vdc because it is done at the valve, not at the switch. The switch interfaces with the controller through a small easily run cable (RJ 11) much like a telephone land line wire and has both a green light indicating Closed and a Red light when the valve is Open, so you always know the status of the valve. In addition the controller on the Pro Series has 2 ports so an additional switch can be added OR it can be connected to a computer. The future of RV Waste Management is to automate the dumping process and the Pro Series is ready to go.
Premium Drain Master Valve
Pro-Series Drain Master Electric Waste Valve
Two Types of Switches Available with Pro-Series Drain Master Valves
Sewer rats living in your RV’s gray water tank? Sewer flies breeding in your black water tank ? It may sound like an urban legend or the stuff of nightmares, but unfortunately, these things can happen if you’re not careful. So, what do you do to maintain RV sanitation?
In this video with RV Travel’s Chuck Woodbury, you’ll hear about a couple that heard thumping noises in the middle of the night after making this common RV waste management mistake. It turned out that the couple wasn’t alone in their RV — a sewer rat was living with them! You’ll also watch Chuck tell the story of a woman who watched in horror as sewer flies emerged from her toilet after making the same mistake.
Whether you’re new to RV living or an old pro, you know that after connecting your sewer hose, you keep the black water tank closed, while you’re at an RV park. But many RVers are in the habit of leaving their grey water tank open anytime they’re hooked up at a campground. While this may prevent dirty water from backing up into your shower and sinks, it can cause some other truly unpleasant issues.
- If your grey water tank is allowed to fully empty, scum will build up in both the tank and the inside of the hose — in addition to being unsanitary, this can cause a really nasty smell!
- If you let your grey water tank fill to ⅔ full before emptying it, a vortex is created which helps to remove the scum and eliminate most buildup.
- For the last (and most sobering) reason you should always practice proper RV waste disposal, WATCH THIS VIDEO with RV Travel’s Chuck Woodbury and subscribe to Drain Master’s Youtube channel for even more RV living tips!